I was doing some searches with multiple tags and I noticed that a couple of the tags weren't working right. Specifically #noun and #adj need to be looked at.
#noun, per it's tag, is supposed to have 186,016 entries. If you click the link it says it has 157,883 entries.
#adj, per it's tag, is supposed to have 17,385 entries. If you click and open it, it says it has 15,124 entries.
It gets weirder. If you combine either of those tags with one of the newer tags, like #jlpt1 - 5, or #vs, you get results that are a subset of entries but are not the right ones. I put #noun #jlpt5 in search, but the resulting list of 14,298 words is from any JLPT list or no JLPT list at all. I put in #noun #vs and it gave me a list of 1,149 word entries that, well, don't take する 😁
I didn't check them all, but the other tags seem to be working correctly. For example, #n works perfectly with all the #jlpt tags. There may be another bad one out there though.
I hope this isn't a lot of work to fix.